Designed to be read in an hour, How To Practice will help you understand
- The REAL Purpose of Practice
- Using the magic 80/20 Principle to Get Better Faster
- Effective vs. Efficient Swings
- The Secret to Consistency
- How to Train for Scoring
- How to Frame a Productive Practice
- How to Train Like an Olympic Athlete
- Taking it to the Course
When you practice better your game will get better. It offers strategies for analyzing your game to determine where to focus your time and energy for the biggest return. You’ll also find tactical advice and concrete “how to” steps to implement during practice sessions.
When you understand the nature of smart practice and what you are really trying to accomplish, practicing will be fun and extremely rewarding.